If you’ve come to this page, you have either written a book or are interested in writing one and want to know about self-publishing. You’ve come to the right place. We love helping new and experienced authors self-publish.
One of the first things you will probably want to know is “what do I do” and “How much is it going to cost me?”
To answer those questions, I have prepared a check-sheet outlining the different steps and the approximate costs. Fill out the form to the right and we will send you a copy.
We’re interested in helping you get your book (e-book or print book) written and ready for publication in the open market at “lightning speed” so you can start making $$$ as soon as possible.
Did You Know That?
In 2009, 76% of all books released were self-published, while publishing houses reduced the number of books they produced. Technological advances in printing have enabled this growth. Self-Publishing is viable and affordable.
- Experts in formatting your book for publication
- Expert Word Processors with over 50 years of experience
- Expert consultants for book covers, editing, converting print to digital
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE
- SUPPORT from the writing process all the way to uploading your manuscript and everything in between.
- Our experts are diligent, precise and caring. You might even call us nitpicky!
- Do you think you have a difficult project? Bring it on. The harder it is the better we like it.